View Profile DevAesthetic

77 Movie Reviews

Damn this is quite nice. There's some clipping but otherwise great video! The voice acting is really good too and I do like that ending too.

The voices are kinda eh but it's alright video.

This is nice. But the mouth needs to be worked on when was was licking with her tongue but the part where she was sucking his dick is kinda bad. Otherwise the animation is pretty good.

43 Game Reviews

unplayable

sebpistol14 responds:

i made the character thicc boi

This is pretty good!
Though It would be nice for AI for single player, But this is a really interesting and neat game!

Gerontius responds:

Thanks but confused. There *is* AI for single player. You set one player as Human and the other as AI.

I'm kinda glad rhythm games have became a thing to see more on newgrounds. But even for a simple game this game is really easy to exploit. All you do is spam A and D at the same time and you'll get points. It's not really fun, But if you add in more notes to press, and punish the player for missing to the point where the song will end at a game over, I think i would bump it up a star. Also I think the Notes to press should be changed to normal notes instead of roblox noobs. Otherwise, There's potential.

PuppetStudios responds:

Ok thank for suggestion

6 Audio Reviews

The has became the best song in the game.

Pretty good

SubStra responds:

Thanks!

This is fricking amazing

168 Art Reviews

What a great drawing! I love Cymbourine! She really makes every website exciting with her presence!

love her